Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Form View not showing up on Member Profile Page

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Toolset Form View not showing up on Member Profile Page

Solution:
User did not grant correct permission to the role.

You can find the proposed solution in this case with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-form-view-not-showing-up-on-member-profile-page/#post-1307803

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by laurieB 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
screencapture-eyeprosper-member-profile-what-admin-sees.jpg
screencapture-eyeprosper-member-profile-what-member-sees.jpg

I am trying to: Create a new member profile (fill out the form)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The form to fill out a new member profile

Instead, I got: A blank field

This site was completed in January and turned over to the client. As an admin, I see the form when I view the page from the dashboard. When I log in as a subscriber and click the link for the same page, I see a blank field.

This was working, something has changed with an update or something? No one can create their profile.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

First of all - After checking to debug information you shared with us, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Once you update ALL Toolset plugins, Can you please send me subscriber user access details?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Sorry but when I try to access this page: hidden link , I can only see header and footer.

From where I can access the above page? I see the account page displays the form: hidden link

My apologies, I had to add you as a member also. You are all set. same UN & password

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

The user Minesh was setup with the role "New Subscriber" and when I checked the form permissions for role "New Subscriber" for form "member profile form with 2 step dropdown" that is displayed on your "member-profile" form it was not check marked. I checkmark the checkbox for the role "New Subscriber" for the form "Create Custom Post with the Form "member profile form with 2 step dropdown"" and I see its working now.
=> hidden link

Can you please confirm.

Yes, I can see it working now. I reviewed what you did and also clicked the box next to it to "edit" the profile as I need them to have access to that also. I remember a while back, with the help of Toolset Support we created a duplicate post form that was "edit" you can see that in the form list. Is that actually needed? There is a separate issue with members that are logged in... and can not see the edit profile link under the logo in the top left. I wonder if this is a result of the same problem you just fixed?

I created a test member profile for you. Can you tell me if you see it? hidden link Do you see the edit profile in the top left under the logo?

Minesh
Supporter

Glad to know that your original issue is resolved. May I kindly ask you to open a new ticket with every new question you may have. This will help other users searching on the forum as well as help us to write correct problem resolution summery.

In addition to that, I'm also near to close my shift so supporters working in current timezone will be able to help you efficiently.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.