Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Exporter Throwing Notice

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Ben

I use vagrant and Chassis for local development, perhaps this is related to using nginx as a server. (hidden link). I just want to make you aware of the following notice, I have to test if any of the packager functionality is affected.

I have WP 4.5, and the latest versions of all toolset plugins, and the notice appears on all admin pages.

Notice: Array to string conversion in /vagrant/content/plugins/toolset-packager/WPOTGTP_Toolset_Exporter.php on line 21

I can't see the notice with the Latest Toolset, the Packager activated and WordPress 4.5

Are there any specific steps you took to make the message visible?

Thank you for elaborating on it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.