Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Elementor widget: font problem / missing options

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue is that the user font in the view is missing.

Solution:

In this case it seems that the view was not inheriting the global font.

For this you will need to manually set the font.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,

I´ve tried your toolset widget at elementor. It´s working great so far, but the font is loaded wrong. I´ve placed the right font at the global settings of elementor, but your widget is using open sans per default. Please have a look at: hidden link
I´ve embedded the same view twice: first the right font via text widget, second via your widget.

Also it would be great, when you could add some options to the views widget like limit or offset.

Thanks and regards,

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Rainer,

I checked on this page for you but the widgets at the bottom of the page all seem to be using the same font.

Could you send me a screenshot of where exactly I should be looking as I could be looking at the wrong thing.

Thanks,
Shane

dcl.png

Hi,

when you visit the link I´ve posted above you will see that the font of the second view is different from the first view. The second view is inserted by your toolset elementor widget - see attached.

For default the toolset elementor widget does not recognize any font setting from elementor.

Regards,

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rainer,

Yes i'm able to see the issue now.

Would you mind providing me with access tot he site so that I can take a further look at this page?

Was the font settings set in the elementor widget?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rainer,

It seems that the issue is that the second view isn't inheriting the font-family.

What you can do is to add this css to workaround it.

h3,p{
font-family: Century Gothic;
color: black;
}

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi,

yes, the css workaroung is fine, but will you solve the issue in a further update?

Regards,

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rainer,

Unfortunately not since this isn't actually an issue with our plugins.

To test this theory you can do a manual global declaration of the font using the css file of your theme and see if the same issue persists.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.