Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset downloads page just reloads

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am currently unable to download plugins from my Account Downloads area here on the Toolset site.

Solution: Our accounts team has updated your account information and plugin downloads should be available now.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Download plugins from the Toolset Downloads page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

I expected to see: zip files download

Instead, I got: The downloads page just reloads and the zip doesn't download?

I can't confirm this.
Could you try again?

This may have been a temporary hiccup in the system.
Please let us know.

Hi Beda,

The downloads page is still reloading when I click on any of the plugin downloads buttons. This may be related to my account subscription being mistakenly marked unsubscribed recently and sales getting the IT admins to fix it again. Maybe they need to take a closer look. In the meantime I can workaround by using the updater in the plugins dashboard.

Hi Stephen, I apologize for the continued inconvenience. I have asked our Systems team to figure out what's going on and give me an update. I'll let you know what I find out as soon as I can. In the meantime, please let me know if the reload behavior is the same in a different browser like Firefox or Chrome. Clear the browser cache and cookies before testing. If you're still unable to download plugins in a different browser with cache and cookies cleared, please open the browser console. Go to https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ and take note of any JavaScript errors that appear. Include those in your next reply.

Then please try downloading the two most recent versions from this plugin archive page:
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-types/#changelog

Let me know the results in your next reply. Also feel free to let me know if you cannot access something you need in wp-admin > Plugins > Add New > Commercial tab. I'll make sure you can download the package another from another server.

Hi, I just received feedback from the accounts and systems teams that this issue should be resolved:

I can see the client was refunded for his renewal order however the expiration date of his subscription was extended. This looks to have been done manually. The refunded action was interfering with the availability of the downloads, this is now fixed for the client and he should be able to access and use the downloads section of the Toolset website with his Agency account.

Please let me know if the situation is not completely resolved and I will ask them to take another look.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.