Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset custom fields not accessible in Elementor Dynamic Tags Menu

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the custom fields for Types aren't showing up in the Elementor Dynamic content settings.

Solution:
This is a known issue and have setup and errata page for this to provide you with more information.
https://toolset.com/errata/elementor-dynamic-sources-not-working-when-selecting-toolset-fields-as-source/

Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do on our side for this one.

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.28 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Maggs 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
sceenshot.png

I am trying to: Create a custom posts that have different color themes based on what the product is used for

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: I can't really set it up because it isn't an option. I'm new to this and trying to create a template

I expected to see: Clicking on Dynamic content within Elementor and my applicable custom field would be available.

Instead, I got: It's not.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Maggie,

This is a known issue and have setup and errata page for this to provide you with more information.
https://toolset.com/errata/elementor-dynamic-sources-not-working-when-selecting-toolset-fields-as-source/

Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do on our side for this one.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you, for some reason yesterday the wpcf-{field} menu wasn't loading if I selected Post Custom Fields but it's working now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.