Skip Navigation

[Closed] toolset breaks elementor

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Captura de tela 2020-07-13 11.26.25.png
Captura de tela 2020-07-13 11.25.33.png

I am trying to: make my page look fine with all elementor pro, but i can't. Elementor pro support did an extensive research, and they found toolset block as the problem behind not showing elementor widgets.
Look at this page for example:
hidden link
It should have an embed video and three buttons. Nothing appears. When disabling toolset blocks, it works.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: Send 2 images. One of the page inside editor, and another outside editor.

Instead, I got:

This is the last elementor support message:

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for the reply

Sorry for the late response

The problem seems to be happening because of the Toolset Blocks it's overriding Elementors design

I tried to deactivate it and clean the cache and seems the issue doesn't appear anymore

Let me know whether this helped you.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

--
Elementor Technical Support
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram