Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Avada Integration version > 1.4 for Avada 6.2.3

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by johanL-3 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

We are upgrading old Avada theme (to new 6.2.3) and we found that when we enable Toolset Avada Integration 1.1 plugin site crash.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Avada upgrade guides

Is there a similar example that we can see?

We build hidden link for upgrading, so that we can still have production on old working version.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link and hidden link

What we need and I could not find in downloads on the site is the latest version of Toolset Avada Integration that works with Avada 5.x and 6.x version. I did found couple of forums where it is stated that Toolset Avada Integration version 1.4 solved same issue we have with, but I guess that there are even newer version. Could you please send me download link for newest version of it?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

All Toolset theme integration plugins are retired since almost two years and we do not maintain or support the theme integration plugins.

You should try to use the Toolset Blocks instead.
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts/layouts-theme-integration/

Hi,

Thank you for fast reply. We will consider using Toolset Blocks as soon as we upgrade those old plugins left from previous web admin. I am aware that you are not supporting old Toolset Avada Integration plugin, I just need to download latest available version, I think it is 1.5.3, could you please send me download link for this legacy plugin?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

You can download the late version 1.5.3 of Toolset Avada Integration plugin using the following link:
=> hidden link

Hi,

Please, i have the same problem. Can i have the link to download the late version 1.5.3 of Toolset Avada Integration plugin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.