Skip Navigation

[Resolved] toolset access group beaver builder problem

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Author

Hi.
I have a website with Genesis and Toolset. I'm not using Layouts.
With Toolset Access i have created av custom Role and Post Group.
Then in a page i have set Access Group to that Role.
Everything works fine. When a not logged in user tries to access that page he is totally blocked.
BUT, when i start Beaver Builder and saves (without even changing anything), then the not logged in user actually reaches the page!
He can't see all info, but he can see the headings and some other things.
Is there a problem with Toolset Access and Beaver Builder?

Hi, Thanks for contacting Toolset support forums.

From what you're saying I see that Access Plugin is working fine, but there's a compatibility issue with Beaver Builder.

So I would recommend if you contact the Beaver Builder developer, and explain the problem, and they might be able to provide a fix for it. I checked with our compatibility team and I can assure you no compatibility issues with Beaver Builder are reported on our side.

Please let me know if that answers your question.

Cheers!

OK, i'll contact Beaver Builder.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.