Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Tool Set View . when press preview the tool set view.. did not load

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ibrahimM 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
preview.PNG
editing site.PNG

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I try to do like this
hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Follow step in tutorial

Is there a similar example that we can see?
The link above

What is the link to your site?
etuisyen.my

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot why the view is not loading correctly, I'll need to see how it is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with a link to a page where this view is used?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Hi;

I think the toolset view cause lot of internal server issue..

Can you help on this.

Thanks

dsadsadas.PNG

I currently face different issue on toolset view.

1) Internal server 500
2) When I try to open it on incognito window.. and try to filter the toolset view... the error came (draft cannot display )
3) The phone view is not ok....

Thank You

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back and sorry to learn about the difficulty you're having.

Unfortunately, the error 500 is a very generic error and can be caused by a number of reasons, ranging from corrupted ".htaccess" file, outdated/incompatible code in plugins or themes, or due to lower server resources available than required, etc.

To start troubleshooting, I'll recommend checking your hosting's error logs for any related errors or warnings. Please make sure that WordPress debugging mode is turned on.
( ref: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress )

You can also temporarily disable all non-Toolset plugins and then test the website again. If the issue is fixed, you can start activating your disabled plugins, one-by-one, to narrow this down to a possible conflicting one.
( ref: hidden link )

To rule out any custom or theme code issue, you can also temporarily switch to a default WordPress theme like Twenty Nineteen and then see if the issue persists.

For more detailed troubleshooting steps for the internal server 500, you can also read:
hidden link

I hope these points will help and please let me know how it goes.

when try to press button (View Toolset).PNG
Error after press search button.PNG

HI;

When I try to run the website in incognito mode..

This error happen (when I try to filter out the search data)

Already shown in picture

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for the screenshots, but in order to investigate this second issue, I'll need to see how this home page and the view is set up in the back-end.

As requested earlier, can you please share temporary admin login details?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

font format change.PNG

Hi;

The error have been resolved.. as yesterday we format/reset back our website .

Right now I face 2 new thing to solve.

1) How to format the font on the search area (in the picture)

2) How to set the search to happen even without pressing the submit button . Like Ted talk

Thank You

draft if directly edit at page without template....PNG

Hi ;

I realise something..

When you do the editing directly from the page /post.. the error will happen (draft issue when open in incognito) ~ Please refer previous communication...

But if I do it under template ... those problem ( draft) wont happen.

Is this the actual thing ? or a bug..

Toolset did propose to use the content layout editor ..

but the content layout editor it is not user friendly at all ..

Can you solve this issue for me.... Thanks

hidden link
Open incognito googel the

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access, but the username and/or password doesn't seem to work.

I did notice however that the error message related to the draft is no longer showing on the homepage when using the search filter or the pagination, whether using the regular mode or the incognito mode.

As for the Toolset Layouts plugin, it is not needed on the newer website, where the blocks based editor is being used for the views and you can keep that Layouts plugin, disabled, or uninstall it.

Please let me know if you still see any issue with the homepage's view.

Right now I face 2 new thing to solve.

1) How to format the font on the search area (in the picture)

2) How to set the search to happen even without pressing the submit button . Like Ted talk

Thank You

Waqar
Supporter

As per our support policy, we encourage using an individual ticket for one issue/question.
( ref: https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/ )

I've created separate tickets for each of your new questions and will reply to them shortly.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-how-to-format-the-font-on-the-search-area/
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-how-to-set-the-search-to-happen-even-without-pressing-the-submit-button/

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.