Skip Navigation

[Resolved] those reviews not showing "automatically" respectively after publishing the review on the tour

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fred-r.M 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Dear Luo Yang

Thank You - ok - this seems to working. Now, as I have a user "Post form", where customer can leave a review... those reviews not showing "automatically" respectively after publishing the review on the tour...

What did I wrong?

Regards,

Hello,

Please elaborate the questions with more details?
I assume we are talking about Post form "Add New Reviews"?
Where do you display it in front-end?
Please provide detail steps to duplicate the problem, thanks

Please elaborate the questions with more details?

On this page hidden link we have a form for customers can add review, with choosing the tour he did. Once it saved, an admin needs to approve (publish it)

I assume we are talking about Post form "Add New Reviews"?

Correct. As we have the relationship and the reviews for each tour should be available then per tour, I prefer that the "Cycling Tour Customer Review" is filled and connected to the tour the customer choose.

How do I add a filed into the form, to connect it already to the specific tour?

hidden link

Where do you display it in front-end?

hidden link

Please provide detail steps to duplicate the problem, thanks

-> do You need more information?

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in your website.

After submit the form, in the new "review" post, for example:
hidden link
In section "Cycling Tour Customer Review", there isn't relationship settings.

The problem is abnormal, please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

4) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Hi

Then what are You name this? In section "Cycling Tour Customer Review", there isn't relationship settings.

I published this post as You mentioned, but it does not showing on the tour: hidden link

Once I connect this review to an existing cycling tour, it start showing on the tour. Or what is not clear with my statement?

hidden link

There is not problem, with anything such as compatibility or so... Or how does a review be connected with a tour?

Regards,

Dear Luo Yang

One part I found... I did not use the relationship field in the post form. When I use this, then it shows as it needs to show.

But there is another issue, when the customers sends the form, it shows in the content of the review the "form itself".

hidden link

I had this somehow, but only, when something was not okay. How can I check if there is something not okay?

I expect, that the support from Toolset is able to help with this.

Regards

The credentials your provided in previous thread was removed:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-just-need-to-do-some-design-stuff/#post-1634387

Please provide the credentials in below private message box, I need to check it in a live website, thanks

Thanks for the details, I have tried it in your website, with below steps:
1) Fill and submit the form:
hidden link

It redirect me to page "thank-you-for-the-review":
hidden link

2) I don't see the problem you mentioned above:

when the customers sends the form, it shows in the content of the review the "form itself".

You can check the new review posts:
hidden link
hidden link

Is there anything missing? can you provide detail steps to duplicate the same problem? thanks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.