Skip Navigation

[Resolved] This theme can power only one site.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by smileBeda 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Suppsedly I should upgrade something, but can't.png
When I want to distribute....png

I created a Toolset Theme at https://toolset.com/account/themes/
I want to distribute it to many installs
But it says "This theme can power only one site."

So I clicked "Upgrade My Account to Author", even I have a lifetime all-in subscription.
On the page thou it says You already have a subscription with all features > Go to downloads page

So - effectively I cannot distribute to many sites, not even if I would want to pay additional (which I don't really want to).

Can you help me with this?

Thanks!

LOL wait.

The "Toolset Theme" system, in fact, Bundles Views 2.9.2 version into any "Toolset Themes".

So whether we as end-users could or not distribute the Theme to many sites... we'd be distributing a quite out of date product.

I guess we can close the ticket :O

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Beda! I hope you are fine and safe.

Currently, we have suspended the Toolset Theme Authors, pending some testing and review. We will publish an article about it as soon as we activate it again.
You can always ask more information about the program on this form https://toolset.com/home/toolset-for-theme-authors/contact/

I hope this answers your question. All the best for your theme project.

Hi Jamal, I’m fine, I hope you too!

I did indeed contact through that form over a month ago but never received reply.

Also, the theme build links are on my profile visible without notice of depreciation or temporary interruption- so I thought it’d still work.

Anyway, let’s hope for the future 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.