Skip Navigation

[Resolved] This is an account question

This support ticket is created 8 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Your contact us form sends me to support forum so this is the only way I have found to contact you regarding this issue. I would like to upgrade to lifetime, however my account expiry is actually today. I let this slip by and should have contacted sooner. As i said I would like to upgrade to lifetime account but will not have the financial resources until after or just before the xmas holiday. Would it be possible to extend my renewal until then. If not then I will go with the yearly. Thank You.

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

For such queries I suggest to contact our Sales Department directly:
hello@wp-types.com

Usually we provide prices as follows:

1. From Types to yearly or Life time Toolset:
Full Price of the subscription (as Types is free)

2. From Yearly (or partial) Toolset to Life Time or Full Toolset:
You pay only the difference of price you already paid and have to pay

3. In any case you seem to have only a Types Subscription and that is a free one.

If you have a Toolset account with more then Types, please mention your subscription Email to the Sales Department when you contact them.

§Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you for your patience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.