Skip Navigation

[Resolved] there is a conflict between view (last version) and visual composer

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
2016-04-12_14-47-45.png

when i TRY TO ADD Visual composer module (like simple text) the Visual composer popup window is stack - not closing and not saving the changes
it is fine only if I disable the view plugin

Dear barakl,

Since it is a compatibility problem, could you describe detail steps to duplicate same problem?
If it needs other plugins/theme, please post a downloadable URL for it, I need test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

can I give you a user and password for development server here?

I create a dev site just to show you the problem since Visual composer is the most used plugin in all our sites and so the toolset - we need them to work together 🙂

(am I the only one who wrote about that since the release of the last version?)

this is the site url: hidden link

write me if I can write here the password and user and I explain you what to do to see the problem

OK, please fill below private detail box with login details and ftp access of your test site, thanks

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in your website, and put it into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

Hello,

I’m Adriano, Toolset support lead and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

We've addressed that issue and published an errata: https://toolset.com/errata/no-changes-possible-visual-composer/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.