Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Themify showing the featured image and title

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fabriceS 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Dear Waqar,

I have a issue with my post types created by Toolset.

I'm working with the theme Themify and this issue is not happening on my other websites.
I have disabled the Featured image and the Post title displays in my theme. However, the template for my Toolset post types "Properties" are still displaying them. Can you please help ?
I can give you my credentials if needed.
Thanks.

Hi Waqar,

Just for you to know, I deactivated my theme and the issue was still there.
I even deleted my theme, the issue was still there. Then I re-installed it and reactivated it and nothing change so I presume the issue is not coming from the theme...

I have also tried in deactivating all the toolset plugins except Types, and the issue was still there.

Is it possible that it's coming from the database ?

Best regards

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for waiting and for sharing the update.

During testing with the same "Themify Ultra" theme on my test website, I couldn't reproduce this issue. This suggests that something specific to your website is involved.

Do I have your permission to download clone/snapshot of the website using the All-in-One WP Migration plugin?

This will help in investigating this on a different server, without affecting the actual website.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,
Of course ! please do !
I'm really in trouble with that issue...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.