Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The single item view doesn't open from the search results

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

As I notified you earlier in the ticket, Toolset will NOT renew in that installation.

I have tried MANY times. Here is what I wrote in April 22nd>

"Furthermore, I have PAID license which does not expire until December 8th later this year, but your plugin in my dashboard indicates that my license is old and expired??

Could the problem have anything to do with your plugin indicating that it has expired, even though I paid for it in full?"

Can you please investigate why your plugin will not renew, even though I have a paid license?

Correction. I was finally able to update the license, but now that I did. ALL of the product thumbnail images no longer display > on the single product pages OR the search results.

Updating has made the problem worse.

Screenshot_311.jpg
Screenshot_310.jpg

The Toolset license update made the issue worse.

Featured images no longer display on the site. Please see the screenshots attached.

updating.JPG

I assume you have already backup your website, I am updating the Toolset plugins in your website, see my screenshot updating.JPG

Will update here if find anything.

Yes, ample backups are available.

Hoping for the best outcome. I appreciate your efforts.

Thank you.

I have tried these:
1) Deactivate all other plugins, Upgrade all Toolset plugins to the latest version
2) Try to edit the content template with Divi builder:
hidden link
Click button "Edit with Divi Builder", it does not work at all.
And I can reproduce the same problem in my localhost and have escalated this issue, and we have already got similar report on Avada page builder, see the erratum here:
https://toolset.com/errata/cannot-edit-content-templates-with-avada-fusion-builder/

We will provide a hot-fix for it soon, I will update here if there is anything news.

I appreciate your help but for the sake of the client, this issue has been resolved by other means.

I was able to locate a fully functional staging backup of the site and restored it to cherybaird.com

A resolution for other site owners who have had this issue would be great, but no further assistance is needed on this particular ticket.

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing the solution, that will help other users.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.