Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The single item view doesn't open from the search results

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Thank you for your help. I didn't realize that you were requesting access credentials at first.

I appreciate the work but something else has happened as a result, which does not occur on the source or other clone and that is the single item view doesn't open from the search results: hidden link

If you click on any search result thumbnail, it opens a blank page instead of the single product view.

There wasn't a second issue at the time I reported the first.

The search results worked perfectly before I submitted the first support ticket so as far as we are concerned the resolution for the first caused the second. My client will confirm that his reach result worked perfectly prior to contacting you.

The only problem is that the correct single item view did not display correctly.

Hello,

As I mentioned in your previous thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/single-product-not-displaying-as-cloned/#post-2020221

If you want to apply same change to all other product posts, please edit that content template
hidden link
click button "Change usage", and bind all product posts.

Have you tried it?
If you need assistance for it, please backup your website database first, I can try to setup it in your website. thanks

It's as if you know what the issue but instead of providing the support I feel that should come with my paid account, you insist on play dumb games wasting my time.

Please know that I will cancel my upcoming renewal because of this BS.

Toolset isn't the only soultion.

Return my client's site back to the way it was prior to your starting.

I need his search results to works.

I think there are some misunderstandings,

1) The problem happens after you clone your website, that means there might be some broken data when you clone the website, so I have provided the document about "How do I migrate a WordPress site from one domain to the other?" in my first answer:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/single-product-not-displaying-as-cloned/#post-2013151

2) Since you don't want to follow our document to migrate the website, in order to fix the broken data, you need to apply the changes I mentioned above to all other product posts, but it will update your website database post data, so I need your permission to make those changes after you backup the website database.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/the-single-item-view-doesnt-open-from-the-search-results/#post-2026909

Changes have been made to the site since the site was cloned. cloning the site again will overwrite those changes.

I followed your instruction exactly, several times but the settings will not save in the admin.

Furthermore, I have PAID license which does not expire until December 8th later this year, but your plugin in my dashboard indicates that my license is old and expired??

Could the problem have anything to do with your plugin indicating that it has expired, even though I paid for it in full?

At least the search results appeared with the default woocommerce product pages before I contacted you for support. As of right now, I have one visible product page, ZERO search results.

The site is backed up multiple times daily. If there is something hat you can do to help, you have my permission to try it, otherwise, at this point, this site is worthless in its current state.

I'm sorry, I understand the problem now. The individual product pages are not linking to a content template.

I see this can be corrected individually, but there are 745 products currently. I've tried the sets to relink as you indicated but as I pointed out, the is not working.

Is there anything that can be done to relink them as a group?

As the client adds new product items, will they automatically link to the correct content template?

Please provide a copy of your website database dump file in below private message box, you can follow duplicator plugin document to make the database only duplicator package file:
hidden link

You can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only.
I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

I sorry, I am unable to use Duplicator. Is there another option for obtaining the file?

If the current items were not an issue, will all future items automatically use the correct content template?

I have the SQL dump file requested. How do I locate the private messenger to post it here in the support thread?

I have enabled the private message box again, please provide your website database dump file in below private message box. you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only

I am downloading the files, will update here if find anything

I can install the database dump file in my localhost(fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins), it works fine, see my screenshot product-ct.jpg

Then I checked again in your website, you are using outdated version of Toolset plugins:
hidden link
For example, the latest version of Types plugin is 3.4.8, but you are using version 3.4.2

Please upgrade all Toolset plugins of your website to the latest version, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
And test again

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.