Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The posts forms are not showing up in the clients profile

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user had created their user form before creating their custom fields for the user so the form didn't have those fields.

Solution:

One solution for this is that you can re-generate the form and the fields will be added automatically.

Alternatively on the right hand side of the form the fields should be there for you to drag and drop them onto the form.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to set up a membership site so that a directory of coaches can be displayed

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Trying to follow the membership site as well as help from a supporter from yesterday

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Your member demo site - however, it is not working as I thought it would or I do not understand how it is supposed to work.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

HI Jessie,

This is now a ticket.

Thanks,
Shane

Can all of my custom fields go into the field group and can I select which fields to apply to separate forms

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jessie,

Yes you can but then you need to manually add the set of fields that you want to appear on the form itself .

When you generate the form it will generate with all the fields. All you need to do is remove the ones you dont need.

Thanks,
Shane

I have some custom fields that are checkboxes with many options. I have these in a csv file - is there a way I can upload the files or am I going to have to copy past all options individually?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jessie,

I'm not sure if it'll work for checkbox fields however you can take a look at our documentation below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-import-content-into-wordpress-using-csv/how-to-import-data-from-a-csv-file-using-the-wp-all-import-toolset-types-add-on-plugin/

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.