Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The integration of Layouts with the X theme has failed: Theme X is not active.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The problem here was that the user wanted to install the Conerstone Layouts integration.

However the user had a plugin with the name Cornerstone installed, which is completely different from the Cornerstone Theme.

Solution:

The solution is to check that the theme you have installed. Our Layouts integrations are for only themes and not plugins.

So if you are experiencing this issue then it is most likely you have a plugin installed under a similar name to one of our layouts integrations and not the theme that the integration was made for.

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by karlK-2 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
screen.JPG

I am trying to: Activate the Theme Integration for X Theme and Cornerstone, but the recognition fails and I permamently receive this error:

The integration of Layouts with the X theme has failed:

Theme X is not active.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Omid,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm sorry to see that you are getting this error 🙁

Checking your debug information it seems like the plugin causing this is our own Toolset Cornerstone integration.

The problem is that it is expecting you to have the Cornerstone Theme installed, what you have installed is the cornerstone plugin but our Cornerstone integration is for a theme and not plugin.

I know this wasn't clear but I must apologise for any inconvenience caused as this wont work with the cornerstone plugin.

Unfortunately what you need is an integration for the X theme which we do not have.

Please let me know if I was able to clear this up for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you.

Where does one find the Cornerstone Theme versus the plugin? I'll I find when I search for the theme is the X Theme with the Cornerstone plugin.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.