Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Template missing and can't update

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Disabled-Button.png
No-Link.png

ISSUE 1
I am trying to: Update a template for a custom post
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
I expected to see: A link to edit the template I've already created for the custom post type: Organisations
Instead, I got: No link, just a blank space

ISSUE 2
I can find the template by going to "Content templates" in the Toolset navigation - hidden link but when I make changes, the "Update" button stays disabled, so I can't make any changes.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a look at this one for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Sarah,

It seems that issue's 1 and 2 are related.

I suspect the title isn't showing up because the content template itself doesn't have a title.

Secondly to check if the update button is not working I will need to disable the non-toolset plugins and check the template, however i'm not able to do this.

Can you disable the plugins for this site and let me know if the update button starts working ?

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.