Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Taxonomy views doesn't show in sidebar archive

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by David Gimenez 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Captura de pantalla 2019-09-29 a las 18.14.32.png

Hi there.

I have a problem with a view in seidebar widget of a taxonomy of custom post type

The view is inserted in a sidebar widget. I can see the view in all website but not in the archive os custom post type of that taxonomy and not in the archive os taxonomy of that custom post type, but I can see the view in the template of the custom post type.

The view that I can't see is the view located in Menu de tipologias and in Vista tipologias widget

I can see the view here:
hidden link
hidden link (custom post type single template)

I can't see the view here hidden link (archive of custom post type servicio)
and here: hidden link (taxonomy archive of custom post type servicio)

I can't find why happens this. Any idea?

Thanks in advanced

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you want to display all terms belongs to your taxonomy? If yes, I need to check why its not working.

Can you please send me wp-admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please check now:
=> hidden link
=> hidden link

With both the view that is displayed using View's Widget, I added the [wpv-taxonomy-link] shortcode directly to "Loop Editor" rather using content template and add the [wpv-taxonomy-link] there.:
=> hidden link
=> hidden link

I can see its working. I need to check this with my local test install and if I'll be able to reproduce successfully I will escalate it to our Devs.

Hi Minesh.

My issue is resolved now.

Thanks a lot for your help. Works perfect!

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.