Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Taxonomy Archive not Filtered Properly

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Toolset-View.JPG
Elementor.JPG

I am trying to: Create a taxonomy archive with a View set up on Toolset and a page rendered on Elementor. This used to work properly before the latest update. I tried to reinstall the previous version of Views but I got a fatal error.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: All properties should be from the taxonomy "New Manila" only. Attached are screenshots of how I set it up.

Instead, I got: All properties are showing. The same case happens on all location pages I've built.

Hi, it looks like the price filters aren't working as well: hidden link

This used to work before the latest update.

200-million.JPG

Hello,

Q1) For the problem:
the price filters aren't working as well

I have checked the URL you mentioned above, the option 200 Million is using value: 100000000, see screenshot 200-Million.JPG, can you fix it and test again?

And there is a known issue with the range filter(MIN price and MAX price) within Toolset Views plugin 3.0.1, which is fixed in future version of Views plugin 3.1.

Currently, you can try the patch file, from this link:
hidden link

Please replace the file "wpv-filter-meta-field-embedded.php" from the zip file, in place of the file of the same name at:
wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/filters/
( in Views version 3.0.1 )

Q2) All properties are showing.,
This is abnormal, please try these:
1) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

2) Display the view's shortcode directly:
for example:
[wpv-view name="your-view-slug"]
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-view
and test again,

3) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.