Skip Navigation

[Closed] Takes two clicks of submit button to submit form

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

hidden link

When i add a new business and click submit on the form it seems to upload and show images attached to the form. I then need to click again to submit the form and it then shows the thankyou message...

When i check the backend for the submission to be moderated there are always two entries for the same business.

If i add an entry with no images it works first time?

Ah in addition to this and even more alarming is that i do not seem to be able to add any images to my business posts!

I uploaded a business with no images testing the above issue and fine it created the listing with one click. I tried to add a main image for the logo which it says is succesful and i see the image... click update all appears ok but preview... no image... refresh the backend listing, image field is empty !

Ah i entered the password wrongly how do i add a private message?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Ok, I've set the next replay as private.

Do you mean the "Photo Gallery" field images is not get saved when you submit the form?

Minesh
Supporter

I just added two entried toolset-test-1 and toolset-test-2 and I do not see the entries are duplicated as you can see here:
=> hidden link

Do I need to follow any specific steps in order to reproduce the issue?

In addition to that, we have one known issue related to image, would you mind to apply that patch and check if that help you to resolve your issue - I am not sure it's relevant or not but its good to apply this patch.
=> https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-in-image-optimisation-plugins-when-using-types-3-3-11/

Neither of your submissions have any images. Its when you add a main image or gallery images that the issue occurs as the first time you hit submit, it submits the entry but the screen the user sees just uploads images to the form. They then click submit again which redirects them to the thankyou page and it submits the post again.... hence two entries

Minesh
Supporter

Ok - Yes, I can see the issue now.

It seems the site you shared is your production site. Is that OK with you if I can take duplicator copy of your site by installing duplicator plugin that will help me to troubleshoot the issue further.
Or
Can I deactivate all non-Toolset plugins on your site?

The topic ‘[Closed] Takes two clicks of submit button to submit form’ is closed to new replies.