Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Tag classes in layout editor not working

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by eWeb 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
edit.jpg

I am trying to: select Tag class for element in Layouts

Link to my site: hidden link

I expected to see: normal Tag class select

Instead, I got: something wrong

Tried to disable all but Toolset plugins, nothing helps.

Dear Birute,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, and there might be some custom codes in your "Toolset Bootstrap Child", please check these:
1) Deactivate other plugins and switch to original "Toolset Starter" theme, and test again, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#toolset-themes

2) If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file, put it into your own website, and provide the link in below private detail box, also point out the problem layout URL, where and how can I see the problem, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.