Skip Navigation

[Closed] SVG images conflict with toolset?

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
33B8113A-1B8B-4207-83CD-F5D23B750404.png

Hello, I noticed that there is a conflict about SVG. this is the second time that I found the same issue. after checking by deactivated and activated plugins one by one, I definitely believe this issue is about Toolset. please see the screenshot attached. This issue doesn't impact the front-end but it impacts admin only.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see exactly how these SVG images are being used in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with a link to a page where this conflict can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing these details.

I've checked the link that you've shared but couldn't see any images as they were in your screenshot earlier.
( screenshot: hidden link )

I tried to view the other automation posts too, but the website started showing "503 Server Error" message.

This edit screen seems to be controlled by the "AutomatorWP" plugin and it is very less likely to be affected by Toolset plugins.

Still, if you've tested and confirmed that the issue is fixed when Toolset plugins are deactivated, please share the specific steps to see the issue, so that I can reproduce and investigate this on my test website.

Since you have to click on the add a new trigger button after you did, you would see the hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting.

During testing on my website, I was able to narrow down the conflict to some custom CSS styles loaded through the Toolset.

Can you please test to see if this is fixed on your website, by including this code:
( this worked on my test website )

add_action('admin_head', 'my_custom_CSS');

function my_custom_CSS() {
  echo '<style>
    .automatorwp-integrations [data-icon]:before {
      display: none;
    } 
  </style>';
}

The above code snippet can be included through either Toolset's custom code feature ( ref: https://toolset.com/documentation/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/ ) or through active theme's "functions.php" file.

Please let me know how it goes and I'll pass this on to the concerned team for further review.

The topic ‘[Closed] SVG images conflict with toolset?’ is closed to new replies.