Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Suspect a LIMIT is being applied to results even though view says NO LIMIT

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

We have a VIEW which has "Display Items" set to "no limit" however when someone selects a value to filter it never seems to return more than 10 products even though I am sure there are more than that.

Solution:

The issue was which was that the limit was being applied in the overrides section of the view widget rather than the view itself.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Simon Logan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

On our site at hidden link we have a VIEW which has "Display Items" set to "no limit" however when someone selects a value to filter it never seems to return more than 10 products even though I am sure there are more than that.

Is there something else which could be limiting the results to 10 max?

Hello,

I have tried the URL you mentioned above, but can not see the problem, see screenshot products.JPG
I can see 29 results after submit the search form.

Is there anything missing or it is resolved already? please let me know if you need more assistance for it.

Hi Luo

About five minutes after leaving my desk I realised exactly what the issue was which was that the limit was being applied in the overrides section of the view widget rather than the view itself.

I did actually attempt to post this last night but got a message about taking my time or slowing down and the reply didn't seem to post? I think it might be to prevent people from adding to the initial support request too soon after it has been made?

Anyway, managed to sort it so all good and sorry for the wasted time.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.