Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Suggested Addition to Toolset Maps Plugin

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rusty 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

(I chose Types plugin above because there isn't an option to choose Toolset Maps)

Google Maps offers 4 different libraries that can be loaded. Each of these libraries has specific functionality and multiple libraries can be loaded simultaneously.

hidden link

Toolset Maps by default only loads the "Places" library. However, there are situations when one or more of the other libraries would be required. I am currently in a situation where the "Geometry" library is required. I modified toolset-common-functions.php to achieve this, but every time I update the plugin, I have to re-edit the code of that file.

I propose that the user be able to choose which library gets loaded, ideally with a shortcode parameter so that a different library can be loaded for each map instance if required.

Also, please let me know if there is another way to work around this issue. Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Thank you for your important suggestion. I'll pass your request as a new feature request to our concern department and add your voice to our internal feature request. If this feature is approved by our Devs, this will be implemented in near future Toolset Maps release.

Thank you, Minesh!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.