Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Subscription renewal – 6 days notice too short; renew before expire.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Juan 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

A few months ago I submitted a feature request that would enable users to renew a post before they have expired: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-best-to-renew-expiring-and-expired-posts-with-cred-commerce/

Has there been any progress on this one? Also is it possible to increase the number of days for a renewal notification to be sent out to one month? Six days seems quite a short time frame for renewal to a subscription.

Thanks guys, appreciate your support.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi James

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, we could not dedicate time to this request yet. We have had to deal with some other things. The good news is that the CRED team has grown a little so we have more hands on it.

However, note that this is a not-so-small project itself, since we are transformin gthe post expiration mechanism into a full notifications system with moving parts for timing and renevals. It needs planification, GUI dsign and finally implementation. So it will indeed take time.

I am checking whether we can push this a little. I can not make promises but as I said in the ticket that you link I consider this to be a valid and relevant feature to have.

Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.