Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Submit button on user registration and user edit form intermittently grayed out

This support ticket is created 5 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jonE-2 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to:
Make the submit button work.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I'm not sure when this happened, but it is causing us to lose user registrations and inquiries every day. It used to work perfectly fine. Another frustrating aspect is sometimes when you refresh the browser page, the submit button is no longer grayed out.

This is a critical aspect of the site, quickly expediting this ticket would be greatly appreciated.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jon,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I suspect that this might be caused by a plugin conflict. Would you mind temporarily disabling all the non-toolset plugins and try again ?

Thanks,
Shane

I tried that, but unfortunately it did not work.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jon,

There seems to be something disabling the button.

Do you have any code that could be targeting and disabling any buttons ? Could you try switching the theme and see if the button starts working again?

Thanks,
Shane

I had to stop using Toolset Forms for user registration. I can't allow this problem to linger for weeks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.