Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Styling Toolset front end forms with Elementor

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi there,

Can you please tell me whether – and if so, how – I am able to implement and style frontend Toolset Post and User forms in Elementor?

Very best wishes,
Andrew.

Hi, at this time there isn't much of an integration between Elementor and Forms. You can use the drag-and-drop editor provided by Forms to arrange your text and inputs in a Form, then insert that Form in an Elementor design using a Toolset Form Element block, but the Form builder is not integrated with the Elementor builder. The input fields must be arranged using the Toolset Forms builder. There is an advanced mode that allows shortcode-style development, or a drag-and-drop editor experience.

Thanks for the reply.

Are there plans for more integration with Elementor?

So many other plugins are doing so, and Toolset is being overtaken. I'm disappointed by this as I've been invested in toolset for a long time, and I like what it does. But it seems to be standing still.

Any insights would be really appreciated.

Thanks again,
Andrew

No plans that I'm aware of. We're focusing on the Block Editor integration instead of compatibility with every new page builder that comes out, so I don't expect to support any more integration with Elementor, WP Bakery, Divi, or Beaver Builder.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.