Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Styling the Distance feature of Toolset Maps

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

I would guess weeks as opposed to months based on previous development trends. Once a fix version is confirmed by the developers, these releases are typically relatively soon after.

Hello, please find Maps 2.0.2 available for automatic update or download at https://toolset.com/account/downloads and update all Toolset plugins to the latest versions. Let me know if the issue affecting split filters and results is not completely resolved after updating. Thanks for your patience through this process.

Hi Christian

Thanks for letting me know. This is good news. I am currently on holiday in Brazil and the internet connection is so slow that I can't test it properly. I may have access to a fast connection when I move cities, but at the very latest I can check at the beginning of next week when I return home!

So would you recommend that I split the views up again so I have search controls in one and the results in another?

Also does this fix include the vanishing value in the distance filter? Or is this just the fix for the splitting of the views?

Thanks and regards
Simon

So would you recommend that I split the views up again so I have search controls in one and the results in another?
Either should be fine now, according to our developers, so it's up to you.

Also does this fix include the vanishing value in the distance filter? Or is this just the fix for the splitting of the views?
The vanishing location is resolved in Maps 2.0.2. Some other filtering issues caused by split Views were also resolved.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.