Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Styles added with Beaver Builder to a Loop Item are lost

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

This support topic is exactly the issue I'm having and through I tried this patch described at https://toolset.com/errata/styles-added-with-beaver-builder-to-a-loop-item-are-lost-if-the-loop-item-is-displayed-in-a-page-styled-with-beaver-builder/, it doesn't work for me. I'm using Types 3.3.5, Views 2.9.1 and Beaver Builder 2.2.4.5.

Can you please let me know what the updated solution is here? Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As you can see with the errata page - this issue is resolved with Toolset Views 2.6 but I need to test this again with current views version.

Can you please share access details and problem URL so I can see how exactly you setup your view with content template and then I will try to reproduce this issue on clean install and if reproduced successfully, I will escalate it to our Devs.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

When I logged in to wp-admin and checked the plugin page I found that you are using "NAF Page Builder" - which builder is this? Then I found you are using NAF theme, is Beaver Builder is bind to this theme? If yes, it will be theme compatibility.

I checked with normal Beaver Builder Pro plugin version 2.2.5 and I do not see that issue. Please check the following image.
=> hidden link

It looks like the issue is from your theme how it loads the Beaver Builder assets.

The 'NAF Page Builder' is the Beaver Builder plugin that is white-labeled. It's the core plugin, just with a label of 'NAF Page Builder' rather than 'Beaver Builder Page Builder'. Similarly, the 'NAF Theme' is the Beaver Theme Child Theme.

However, I figured out the solution here. When I try to insert the View via the WP Widget (screenshot: hidden link), the styles don't carry over, but when I use the Views shortcode (screenshot: hidden link), the styles carry over. Perhaps a bug?

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I confirm that when view is added using widget its not loading the style. I will escalate this issue to next level support. Please hold on for further updates.

Minesh
Supporter

Updated: will update here as soon as I get more information.

Minesh
Supporter

Please hold on for further updates. Adding a comment to change the ticket status.

Minesh
Supporter

I've got the news from the next level support that the issue you are experiencing is not a bug, it is a conflict between 2 template builder and content renderers.

You need to submit a feature request for this to Beaver Builder and to Toolest to "Fully integrate beaver builder widget render elements with Toolset.
=> https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Please check the following errata page for more details:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/views-styled-with-beaver-builder-will-not-display-styles-added-to-the-loop-using-the-builder-if-the-view-is-displayed-in-a-beaver-builder-widget/

So, for now, you can carry on with the workaround you already found.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.