Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Style the pagination with a different color

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rune Brynestad 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I have a page that displays full custom posts with pagination, 6 per page made with a view. You can see it in action here:

hidden link

Toolset give me a nice pagination out of the box, but I would like to style it with a different color. The out of the box color is blue and white. I want black and white. How can I change the color?

Thanks in advice.

Regards
Rune

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - this is customization and that falls into our custom programming which is eventually beyond the scope of our support policy.

To style the elements you need to learn either CSS or Javascript or jQuery. Please refer to the following link:
=> hidden link
=> hidden link

However, to illustrate and give you example I've added following code to your View's output sections CSS box - so it looks like the links changed to white and black as per your need. It might be not exactly as you expected:

.pagination > .active > a, .pagination > .active > span, .pagination > .active > a:hover, .pagination > .active > span:hover, .pagination > .active > a:focus, .pagination > .active > span:focus {

z-index:3;
  cursor:default;
  color:black !important;
  background-color:white !important;
  border-color:black !important;
}

.pagination > li > a, .pagination > li > span{
  color:black !important;
}

If you need more customization as per your choice pleaes try to learn CSS or JS or ofcourse you can hire our certified partners for your any custom programming needs.
=> https://toolset.com/consultant/

Thanks 🙂

It was exactly what I needed.

Regards
Rune

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.