Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Strange jquery error in wp-admin

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by angusH 5 years, 2 months ago.

Author

I have a strange jquery error in site backend. Datepickers, among other things, are not displaying and working.

Uncaught TypeError: $headers.imagesLoaded is not a function
at HTMLDocument.init (file-wp35.js:14)

I will need more details to help you solve this problem, since locally and on all other sites I have access to, the backend does not throw such error and the date pickers do work fine.

Interestingly one more such report was submitted to us, just one, in the past:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/text-tab-not-working-with-toolset-types-3-2-1/#post-1168681
Clearly, that was due to outdated WordPress and Toolset, which does not seem to be the case on your site, that is all updated.

Hence, I'd start with:
- is this error everywhere, or only on specific CPT's (Custom Post Type)?
- since when does this happen?
- does it happen if you remove all non Toolset software (disable it, on a staging site) and use a native WordPress theme?
- Does your CPT have the Post Body Editor disabled? If so, what happens when you enable it?

If the issue solves itself by disabling plugins or theme, please find which is the culprit and inform us about, + the developer of that software.
If the issue by then is still happening, please answer all above questions if possible, and send me a duplicate of the (stripped down) site:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

thank you!

I'm also having this error, only on one Post Type, since upgrading to WP 5.0 two weeks ago.
What's extra-strange is that in the Type editor I can switch between Block Editor and Classic Editor for other post types but not for this one - it seems to be stuck on this broken version of Classic Editor.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.