Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Still need help with saving date field (cont. from closed thread)

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Author

Sorry about the very, very late reply. I have been away from this project for a while because of personal things. I still need help on this but the original thread is now marked 'solved' (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/custom-user-date-field-on-cred-user-form-does-not-save/).

I cannot get the date to save in the front end (CRED) form. It does save in the back-end. Is it possible you could take a look at the site, I can provide login credentials.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please make sure that you are using latest Toolset plugin version.

2)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

3)
Could you please check your browser console for possible JS error and send me for review.

4)
If no steps works for you mentioned above:

Please share problem URL

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked with my test install and its working fine. I'm not able to reproduce this issue on my test install.

When I tested with your install yes - I can reproduce this issue.

I suggest you should try to check with minimum setup:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Could you please confirm if you have this issue with default theme as well?

Well, disabling all plugins and using a default theme did not help. But testing it on a clean install (other site) does seem to work, so not sure how to resolve this or what might be the problem. I'll leave out the date-field for now and revisit it later. Thank you for your help so far.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.