Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: The update button for a content template no longer works

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Michelle Dodd 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I'm also running into a problem now where the Single HCCN template will no longer Update - the button remains unclickable after making changes.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Michelle,

Since I'm not able to reproduce this issue on my test website, it could be something specific to your website or this particular content template.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. You can turn on WordPress debugging and see if any errors or warnings are shown, on the screen, in the browser's console, or in the server's error logs.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one-by-one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need a clone/snapshot of your website so that it can be investigated on a different server, without affecting the actual website.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

I've set your next reply as private and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Thank you for your direction on this - I found and fixed the issue. I'll update you on the other issue from which this was split off as soon as I can implement and test. I appreciate your detailed explanations!

Michelle

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.