Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Problem with Types and Oxygen builder

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi,

I am using Oxygenbuilder The new version of Types and Oxygen are incompatible and gives a white screen of death. With types 3.1.2 and latest version of forms I am getting an error saving form (After changing the hook) as mentioned in the thread above

Vijay

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

I saw your comment on our recently identified issue's page.
https://toolset.com/errata/types-throws-a-fatal-error-if-checkboxes-are-existing-and-oxygen-is-activated/

To see if this is a new issue or somehow related to it, we'll need some further troubleshooting data.

In case of a white screen of death, usually some errors/warnings are recorded in the server's error log. Can you please check your server's error log and see if you find any recent entries.

You can also turn on WordPress debugging, by following the steps from this guide:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

These findings will help us in reproducing and identifying the issue accordingly.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.