Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: How to create lithebox gallery

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

HI,

Thanks for helping. I have more staff to do.

How can I create lithebox gallery? I have create and user can update multiimages, I need creade grid 3x3 and on click opet large image.

best regards,
Marko

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Marko,

I've seen a number of image type custom fields have been added with the post type "Projektant".

As you're using the WPBakery Page Builder and not the newer blocks editor, you'll need some third-party plugin to create a gallery from the images coming from these custom fields.

Here is an example of a plugin that can be used:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-jquery-lightbox/

To get the images from these fields, you can use the Types Fields API:
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/functions/#image

regards,
Waqar

Hi,

problem is that I can't get image id..justo url. I create that user can add max 9 image (9 time single image so I can get fix url)..if I can get somehow image id than I can easily put id into some code..

Now I create js lithebox but I have some conflict with something..

regards, Marko

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I've checked the single pages for the "Projektanti" posts and noticed that the lightbox gallery seems to be working now.

Using Toolset Types fields shortcode, you can get the stored image's URL which can be used to create a lightbox gallery, without needing the image's ID.

Looks like you've managed to make it work after writing the last message, but please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

For a new question or concern, you're welcome to start a new ticket.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.