Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Edit link not showing on front end user post profile beaver themer – impage not displayed

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Author

One side question... When there is a cred form to insert an im age like on these profiles, is the front end form the only way that image shows up. If I add image from wp-admin, the image won't populate. I have to add from front end form.
Is this another Beaver Themer compatibility issue?

Thanks for the help!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Sorry, I do not get what you mean, do you mean that you want to display the images that is added either using the form or wp-admin backend on your single post template? If yes, can you please share details, for what field you want to display the image on the frontend and exactly where?

When a User profile is created (custom post type) on the admin vs. a front end form, the images don't show up.
Steps:
1.Create a user from front end registration.
2. Admin create user profile from wp-admin. "Add new" user profile.
4. add content, add featured image, add additional images, publish user profile post.
3. View user profile from front end, as logged in user
5. Text fields are present. Images do not populate.

6. delete user profile images via 2-admin, update
7. add images to user profile as logged in user, submit
8. View profile, images populate

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

1.Create a user from front end registration.
=> Ok, I see there is one user form already created i.e. "Talent Registration" -
- hidden link

-- are talking about this user form? if yes, where this form is added?

2. Admin create user profile from wp-admin. "Add new" user profile.
=> Do you mean that a admin user will create a new post for post type "Talend Profile" for that the post type slug is talent?

3. View user profile from front end, as logged in user
=> Do you mean this profile? hidden link

5. Text fields are present. Images do not populate.
=> I can see the images that is available in backed on frontend? hidden link

Actually, I can see that you are using the Beaver themer layout that is used to display the single post of your talend profile posts.

When I checked the Content Template, I also see that you have created the content template that is used to display the single Talent profiles. Either you should go with Beaver Themer layout or use the content template.
hidden link

Please check the following Docs that may help you;
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/best-practices-creating-templates-beaver-builder/
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/designing-templates-for-custom-post-types-and-custom-fields-with-beaver-builder/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.