Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: checking term field conditionally with forms

This support ticket is created 4 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Author

2 - The second issue that: inside of the first condition, if I want to group some fields inside others conditional logic to be displayed when a specific category is checked, in the front end, when I check the specific category, the fields inside the conditional logic are not displayed. I have tried to use different solution, by ID, by array of IDs, by slug (I have found a guide that says to use the slug mode with the checkbox field). In the simple, I have used this code:

[cred_show_group if="($(struttura-ricettiva) eq 'affittacamere')" mode="fade-slide"]
	<div class="form-group">
		<label>[wpml-string context='cred-form-' name='Descrizione Struttura']Descrizione Struttura[/wpml-string]</label>
		[cred_field field='post_content' output='bootstrap']
	</div>
[/cred_show_group]

So, this condition logic doesn't work... why?
how I should do to insert it into the main Dormire CPT Form.

Can you help me?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - what if you try to replace the affittacamere with your original term name insetead of term slug and check if that help you to resolve your issue.

Our Devs are aware about the conditional group inconsistency and we already have internal ticket and in near future we will try to add term ID and term slug support and this is set to added with Toolset Forms version 2.4 in near future.

Hi Minesh,
"affittacamere" is the slug of the term...

How many time do we need to have the Toolset Forms ver. 2.4?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - there is no ETA on the release of Toolset Form 2.4. You should keep your eye on our blog to get latest updates:
=> https://toolset.com/blog/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.