Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Something wrong with title from post rel in search form

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lykke Scavenius 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
search and pagination psykologhus.PNG
query filter psykolog search form view.PNG
A after custom post type title.PNG

Hi 🙂

Goodmorning from Denmark.

My search form is acting weird, after each item from a post relationship, there's an "A", I've attached images.

You can view it here hidden link by clicking red button, located right side of the browser window.

Best regards,
Lykke

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Are you working on the site? as I do not see the form now with the button "SØG PSYKOLOG".

However, when I checked the HTML rendered by the filter in the page source code:

[wpv-control-post-relationship ancestors="psykologhus@psykologhus-psykolog.parent" url_param="wpv-relationship-filter"]
	[wpv-control-post-ancestor type="checkboxes" output="legacy" class="" label_class="txt-label relation" ancestor_type="psykologhus@psykologhus-psykolog.parent"]
[/wpv-control-post-relationship]

The page source code is generated without A. can you please confirm when you check the HTML page source, you do not see the A added at the end of each checkbox label.

Hi 🙂

Your question solved it! You're right, it's not in the html, but there was an ::after, so I found I made a css mistake:

.relation::after {
content: "A";
white-space: pre;
}

Sorry for the inconvenience, really! And THANKS 😀

Regards,
Lykke

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.