Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Slider with background image doesn't work with Ajax in a Genesis template

This support ticket is created 7 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marijkeM 7 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: make a slider in a Genesis template like the Real Estate example.

I use the Real Estate Reference site with a Genesis template. The images from the sliders are not visible, unless I change pagination to whole page pagination. So I guess it is a Ajax problem.

Can you help me?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marijke,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This sounds like a compatibility issue as well.

What I would like for you to do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the problem is still present.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you Shane,

No, it is not a compatibility issue. I disabled all non-toolset plugins and the problem remains. When I switch themes again to toolset-starter the slider works fine. I think I miss some script. May be from bootstrap?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marijke,

Thank you for confirming.

Do you have the Toolset Genesis integration installed on the website ? This should load all the scripts for our Toolset plugins to function with the Genesis theme.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

No, also with layouts and the Toolset Genesis integration the slider doesn't work. And Layouts doesn't work smoothly with Genesis. I cannot use the normal Genesis Hooks anymore. The Genesis integration without Layouts doesn't work.

Thanks,

Marijke

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marijke,

Would it be possible for me to gain admin access to the website so that I can have a look ?

I'll be enabling the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Oops, blush, I found it! I had an error in my child theme's script. Sorry, sorry, thank you for your time.

Marijke

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.