Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Slider loads first slide repeatedly, transitioning to the first slide

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marisa 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author

Hi.
hidden link

When I turn pagination to "show 3 per page" it shows all three posts properly.. As soon as I turn on pagination it will load only the first slide. Then it will transition to the first slide repeatedly, never displaying slide 2 and 3.

Do you know why? I have played with the views settings but it's a simple paginated slider and I've built at least 5 or 6 before.

Thanks in advance.
a loyal customer,
Marisa

Where can I send you a login that will not be displayed publicly?

slider-code.jpg

Additional information:

#main-slider { position: relative; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom:  60px; margin-top:0px; width:  100%; max-width:  1600px;}

.main-slider {
    width: 100%; max-width:  1600px; margin:  0 auto; height:  600px; overflow:  hidden; text-align:  center; position: relative;
}

.main-slider img {width: 100%; max-width:  1600px; height: auto;}

.main-slider-overlay {  width:  300px; height:  250px; padding:  20px; background-color: #ff8800; color:  #f5f5f5; position: absolute; left:  150px; top:  100px; font-size:  32px; line-height:  36px; font-weight:  lighter;  }

Bigul
Supporter

Dear Marisa,

I have sent you a mail. Please reply me with your log-in details for debugging the issue(After taking backup of your site).

--
With Regards

Bigul

Thank you SO much for clueing me into that the code was perfect but that it must be a plugin conflict. I have a network, so network deactivated all plugins and activated only the few I needed for the site and the slider WORKS WOOOHOOOOOOO!