Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Slider broken on Betheme

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I have a slider I have created. The slider does not transition to the next image. This works with the default theme but not Betheme theme. Please help.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As it works with default theme it should be related to compatibility issue.

1)
Could you please send me problem URL?

2)
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

We have just release BIG update for all Toolset plugins.
=> https://toolset.com/2016/04/toolset-2-0-unifies-menus-improves-usability-and-adds-new-features/

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please try to update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official release version. You can download latest Toolset plugins from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If your issue still persists - Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

I have updated to the latest release and my issue is still not resolved. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated

Minesh
Supporter

I checked on your install. When I checked as you said with default theme it's working.

When I checked with Betheme - it's throwing Javascript error on console.

ReferenceError: mfn_header is not defined
mfn_header();

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

Could you please contact your theme author to look into this as this error coming from theme file, they are the best people who can assist you on this issue further.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.