Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Site not displaying correctly.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by cristianR-3 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Cristian

I set up the copy of your site and updated Genesis and was able to see the problems.

I note the differences in the page layout compared to your live site with the previous version of Genesis. They are relatively easy to fix with CSS, but I'm awaiting advice from colleagues about how to treat this.

I also note the problems with classes added to layout rows and cells being lost.

The fix for this issue is generally reported to have worked, and it seems that in your case to also be related to genesis.

I have re-opened the internal ticket for that issue, and will update you when I get some feedback about the first problem.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Cristian

I am reverting the status of this thread to escalated as the compatibility team are looking at the copy of your site to identify required CSS changes. It is very helpful for them to have a production site to examine for things they missed in their test sites.

I'll let you know when they have a fix ready.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Cristian

The developers have published an errata today with a patch that will hopefully resolve your issue once and for all: https://toolset.com/errata/select2-instance-not-reload-data-iframe/

Could you please follow the directions there and let me know if you continue to have any problems.

I have not tested it thoroughly, but once I modified the .js file, I only had to add a class to my .container {
margin-top: 0px;
}

And everything indeed seems to be ok. I only made the change on my local development environment. I will wait for you guys to roll the corrected files into the proper update to implement it in my production site.

Thanks for keeping me posted and your diligence on this matter Nigel.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.