Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Site down after update

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to:
Upadate the Toolset plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Lifechangingtruth.org

I expected to see:
To work fine

Instead, I got:
Site is down

Wordpress sent me the below:

Plugin causing issue:
Toolset Layouts.

Error Details
=======================
Error Type: E_ERROR Line 838 In file
/home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.utils.class.php. Error Message: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class wfDB does not exist in /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.utils.class.php:838
Stack trace:
#0 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.utils.class.php(838): ReflectionClass->__construct('wfDB')
#1 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.utils.class.php(825): WPDD_Utils::getSubclassesOf('WPDDL_Theme_Int...')
#2 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.utils.class.php(624): WPDD_Utils::introspect('WPDDL_Theme_Int...')
#3 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPDD_Utils::is_integrated_theme(false)
#4 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array)
#5 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.help-video.class.php(43): apply_filters('ddl-is_integrat...', false)
#6 /home/lifechan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/classes-auto/wpddl.help-video.

Toolset Layouts has not updated a good while now, so it's almost not possible the issue showed up just yet - do you recall what plugins you updated before the issue?
You could then try reverting to the previous version, they are stored here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ > Changelog & Previous versions (in each plugin box).

However, also note that a "class wfDB" simply does not exist in Toolset at all as far I see.
It is very confusing that the error should happen within a Toolset Layouts file - since "wfDB" is no class of Toolset.
I also checked the code - $class returns many classes there, in that file, but no wfDB class.

Can you show me precise steps as from what version to what version I would have to update, or maybe you can send me a copy of that site so I can see the issue straight away?
I enabled private replies for this as well.
Please see https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ for how to create a copy

==> Perhaps the class is from the theme. Try switching theme and disabling other plugins to see if that helps!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.