Skip Navigation

[Resolved] site crashing after upgrade to wordpress 5.4

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGS\Toolset\Access\Controllers\CustomErrors' not found in plugins/types-access/application/models/wpml_settings.php on line 400

Solution:
This issue will be fixed with the Toolset Access version 2.8.6.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

hi
i get an error from the "access" plugin:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGS\Toolset\Access\Controllers\CustomErrors' not found in /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/models/wpml_settings.php:400 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): OTGS\Toolset\Access\Models\WPMLSettings->check_language_edit_permissions(Array, Array) #1 /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(2798): apply_filters('wpml_active_lan...', Array, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/template-functions.php(110): SitePress->get_ls_languages(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/lib/inc/class-fusion-multilingual.php(225): icl_get_languages('skip_missing= in /home/customer/www/app.com-unity.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/models/wpml_settings.php on line 400

once i turn it off - the site is ok. but I have to have the plugin on.

When I use 2020 theme - it's ok, too. but with avada (not even the child theme) - it goes wrong again.

everything is updated no the site.

any ideas?

thanks!
Ido

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please update the Toolset Access plugin to version 2.8.5.1. Does that help you to resolve your issue?
=> https://toolset.com/download/toolset-access/#changelog

hey Minesh,
nope - still an error

Minesh
Supporter

I just checked with our internal tickets and another user having the same issue:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/activating-toolset-access-crashes-the-site/page/2/#post-1599467

I've added your voice as well to our internal ticket. Please hold on for further updates. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I have ore information to share with you.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please share FTP access details as I would like to apply the hotfix shared by our devs to see if it works.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately - admin access details is not working but FTP does.

So, I've applied the patch file, do you see that fix the issue. Can you please confirm?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that Toolset Access version 2.8.6 is already released that contains the fix for this issue.

Please update ALL Toolset plugins to latest version.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.