Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Signup page layout

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The issue here was that the customer was trying add a Layout to his wordpress default signup page.

Solution:

Unfortunately this won't be possible. What you will need to do is to create a page and setup your layout with the Sign Up forms .

For some general information on this you can just take a look at this link below.
https://toolset.com/learn/create-membership-site-wordpress-using-toolset-plugins/#step-5-handling-user-registration-and-account-management

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by COOP2016 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to assign a layout to the signup page (../site/wp-signup.php)

I expected to have the ability to assign a layout to this page as I can for all other pages and posts.

I can't seem to find a way to get to this page, let alone assign a layout to it.

Any ideas as to how I can access this page?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Is this a page created using your theme or is this the default sign up page for wordpress.

If it is then you wont be able to set a layout to this page. What you will need to do is to create a page and setup your layout with the Sign Up forms .

For some general information on this you can just take a look at this link below.
https://toolset.com/learn/create-membership-site-wordpress-using-toolset-plugins/#step-5-handling-user-registration-and-account-management

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the speedy response.

That's exactly what I was looking for.

Consider this now resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.