Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Show price with wpv-woo-product-price

This support ticket is created 5 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

im using the wpv-woo-buy-or-select shortcode. I want it to show the price of the product.

As it is now, it only shows the price, if i chose the variation AND the variations have differing prices. i'm not quite sure, how that makes sense.

Why does it not show the price if all variations have the same price? Actually, i want to show the price:
- if all variations have the same price
- if it's a simple product

hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

woo-variable-different.gif
woo-variable-same.gif

Hi there

The Views shortcodes to output parts of the WooCommerce UI are built on WooCommerce's own functions, their purpose is just to let you position the UI elements wherever you choose in your design, not to modify them.

So what you are seeing is the behaviour of WooCommerce itself.

If you disable Toolset all together and look at how WooCommerce handles this, in its own templates it displays the price (as a range if the variation prices are different), and only displays the price of the variation if the variations have different prices.

You can see this in the two screen recordings, one with same prices and one with different prices.

You need to also include the price with the wpv-woo-product-price shortcode.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.