Skip Navigation

[Resolved] show parent info on search results

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Gregor 7 years, 8 months ago.

Author
Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-02 um 17.16.30.png

I have set up a site with Starter Theme and the Real Estate template and have a problem.

In search result map the map markers content shows the values for the map coordinates (when no address was given for the listing) or the address in case it was provided. When no address was used this is ugly seeing the long/lat data and it is to much info when the real address was used.

My idea is to replace the [types field="property-location"][/types] short code with the values from "state" and "location" CPT's, both parents of the listing.

My problem:
Opening the selection of available short codes using the "Field and View" button in my view, I can't find the CPT's "State" and "Location" to chose them for inclusion !!??!!??

How can I show the parents belonging to my child in a view?

Sorry, found it in the docs!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.