Skip Navigation

[Resolved] show child post

This support ticket is created 3 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by troyC 3 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I installed "Portfolio Slider With Thumbnails" from the modules library. I want to customize it a little bit. I made the CPT "portfolios" a child of a CPT events. I would like the view to only show child posts of current page.

So i added "post parent filter - Select posts whose parent is the current post in the loop." to both views

> Portfolio slider with thumbnails - carousel
> Portfolio slider with thumbnails

but its not showing any thumbnails...

Can you help me understand what I am doing wrong ?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

If you have created post-relationship from Toolset => Relationships, You need to add the filter "Post relationship or repeatable field group owner" filter from the Query Filter section. Please try to follow the steps given with the following Doc and try to resolve your issue:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/post-relationships/how-to-display-related-posts-with-toolset/#displaying-many-related-items

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.